«ALC Belavtozapchast has partnered with BPC Engineering under a project for the modernization of the enterprize's power supply system. Implemented in 2014, the project included the replacement of obsolete diesel engines with advanced microturbines.
… Today, the microturbine plant reliably covers about 95% of the company's needs in electricity, while the rest is supplied from the utility grid. Thermal energy produced by the plant is captured and used in technological process increasing overall energy efficiency of operation.
We thank the BPC Engineering management and specialists for high-quality works under project and recommend this company as a reliable and experienced contractor.»
- Power plant ENEX 65 has been shipped to Uzbekistan, press release, 2017-05-12
- Rosneft Assesses the Advantages of Leasing Equipment of Russian Company BPC Engineering, press release, 2017-03-28
- Microturbine CHP Plant Provides Power to Ski Resort in Belarus, press release, 2016-12-20
- BPC Engineering Was Awarded with Prize for the Best Distributed Generation Project, press release, 2016-12-02
- Our site is located on the Sakhalin island. Where do we address our questions concerning microturbine operation? How long will it take to get help?
- Can microturbines run on pyrolysis gas?
- Yes, they can. It depends on gas composition and hydrogen content. For instance, in 2013 BPC put pyrolysis power plant (more)
- Where are microturbines manufactured?
- Beginning from 2010 microturbine packages for customers in Russia and the CIS countries have been produced in Tutaev, the Yaroslavl Region. (more)
COMPEX (Compressor Expert) is a trademark of BPC Engineering — an OEM manufacturer of booster compressors and booster compressor stations.
COMPEX™ gas boosters are manufactured from components supplied by leading world producers and tailored to specific customer’s requirements, gas composition, climate conditions, and local laws and regulations. Our compressors boast high efficiency, ease of maintenance, sustainability, and reliable operation, even with complex gases including gases with high nitrogen and H2S contents (up to 7%).
COMPEX™ gas boosters are intended for treatment, purification, and compression of various gases. The compressors feature highly efficient, reliable, safe and green operation. Wide range of standard models and packages and availability of individually tailored solutions for specific applications ensure meeting any customer’s needs. (more)