In December 2012 a 1-MW Capstone microturbine-based CHP plant was commissioned at a JSC Gazprom Space Systems telecom center.
LLC BPC Engineering played the crucial role in the CHP plant installation project.
In the result of one year’s CHP plant operation JSC Gazprom Space Systems confirms right choice of generating equipment.
Main advantages of the CHP plant include high reliability in stand-alone mode, absence of lubricants or coolants, small quantity of spare parts and consumables, easy maintenance, high load flexibility, green operation, capability to run the plant at low power demand without affecting its life, remote monitoring and control capabilities.
Due to low prime cost of the generated power in comparison with the utility rates JSC Gazprom Space Systems achieved significant energy cost savings in 2013.
As of today, the equipment runs fail-free without any failures or emergent events thanks to highly professional installation and maintenance works of BPC Engineering.
JSC Gazprom Space Systems plans to expand its existing plant in Shchyolkovo and install a new microturbine-based power plant at the Space Vehicle Assembly Facility in Shchyolkovo.
Considering positive experience of cooperation in the field of the installation of technically complex distributed generation source we are happy to invite you to participate in tenders for new energy supply project held by JSC Gazprom Space Systems.
JSC Gazprom Space Systems
- Power plant ENEX 65 has been shipped to Uzbekistan, press release, 2017-05-12
- Rosneft Assesses the Advantages of Leasing Equipment of Russian Company BPC Engineering, press release, 2017-03-28
- Microturbine CHP Plant Provides Power to Ski Resort in Belarus, press release, 2016-12-20
- BPC Engineering Was Awarded with Prize for the Best Distributed Generation Project, press release, 2016-12-02
- Where are microturbines manufactured?
- Beginning from 2010 microturbine packages for customers in Russia and the CIS countries have been produced in Tutaev, the Yaroslavl Region. (more)
- How much does microturbine overhaul cost?
- An overhaul costs about 30-35% of a microturbine cost. Overhaul is performed after 60 000 running hours and includes (more)
- What is the minimum electrical load of a microturbine?
COMPEX (Compressor Expert) is a trademark of BPC Engineering — an OEM manufacturer of booster compressors and booster compressor stations.
COMPEX™ gas boosters are manufactured from components supplied by leading world producers and tailored to specific customer’s requirements, gas composition, climate conditions, and local laws and regulations. Our compressors boast high efficiency, ease of maintenance, sustainability, and reliable operation, even with complex gases including gases with high nitrogen and H2S contents (up to 7%).
COMPEX™ gas boosters are intended for treatment, purification, and compression of various gases. The compressors feature highly efficient, reliable, safe and green operation. Wide range of standard models and packages and availability of individually tailored solutions for specific applications ensure meeting any customer’s needs. (more)